Sunday, July 23, 2023

Democracy

 

I do not believe in kings or queens, Or any other form of government. I believe in the power of the people, To rule themselves, without a king.


I believe in freedom, For all people, regardless of their race, Their religion, or their social class. I believe that everyone should be free, To live their own life, as they see fit.


I am not afraid to fight for what I believe in, And I will not stop, until the world is free. I will not stop, until everyone is free, To live their own life, as they see fit.


I will not bow down to authority, I will not obey unjust laws, I will not be a slave to the system.


I will fight for freedom, For justice, and for equality, Until the world is a better place.


They call me a fool, they call me a dreamer, But I know that I'm right, I know that I'm free. I don't need a master, I don't need a ruler, I'm my own man, I'm my own destiny.


I believe in a world without borders, A world without rulers, a world without kings. A world where people are free to live their lives, In peace and harmony, without fear or guile.


I believe in equality, I believe in peace. I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in, Even if it means going against the grain.

So call me a fool, call me a dreamer, But I know that I'm right, I know that I'm free. I'm an anarchist, and I'm proud of it.

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment